Sister Woodfield

Sister Woodfield

Monday, June 23, 2014

Milking Alfajores



Milking alfajores with Hermana Evans







Hola!!!!!!! :)

Things are going well out here in Santa Fe! We are still trying to get the hang of a good schedule so that we can meet with all of our investigators. There are quite a few people to visit and we are trying to figure out a way to spend less time walking and more time visiting. :) We were finally able to have a lesson with a member with our investigator Dardo. He is doing really well but we need to help him a lot to feel the difference and truthfulness of our message. He says he is going to go to India in about 2 months to look for the truth...WE HAVE IT HERE. :) He said he would pray about whether he should join our church or not. We will help him to recognize his answer. :)

A lot of really great things happened this week and one of them was that I finished the Book of Mormon in Spanish. I just want to take a moment and testify that I KNOW this book is from God. I know that is truly is scripture and it was written to help us. Even in another language I can feel of it's power and truthfulness. After finishing this life-changing book I took a moment to ask my Father in Heaven again if it really is true. I knew my answer before I even asked. I can just FEEL that it is truly another testament of Jesus Christ. I love it with all my heart. I invite all of you to read it and pray about it and keep growing closer to God through it. I stand with Elder Holland when he said,

´´I want it absolutely clear when I stand before the judgment bar of God that I declared to the world, in the most straightforward language I could summon, that the Book of Mormon is true, that it came forth the way Joseph said it came forth and was given to bring happiness and hope to the faithful in the travail of the latter days.´´ I testify as well that it is true and that every single person can know that for themselves.

I love you all a lot! I hope you all have a great week! Fun fact- today I learned how to milk an alfajor! Haha, an alfajor is bascially the hugest cookie you will ever see in your life. It is delicious. And it is great to use as a straw and drink milk through. :)

Love you all!

Con amor,

Hermana Lindsey Woodfield

No comments:

Post a Comment