Sister Woodfield

Sister Woodfield

Tuesday, June 3, 2014

I'll go where the Lord wants me to go!


Andrea and her Mom and Brother!

Belkis and her baby!









Well everyone, my chapter in the wonderful Capitàn Bermùdez is coming to a close. After almost 8 months in this amazing and beloved area, I have been called to serve in another place. Tomorrow I head out for an area called Santa Fe, Rural. I have no idea what it is like but I will give the details next week.

This day is bittersweet for me. I have loved Capitàn Bermùdez with all of my heart and it is hard to leave. I know that part of my heart will always be in this piece of Argentina. I am definitely counting my blessings though. I have been immensely blessed to have been here for so long and grow close to these wonderful people. Capitàn Bermùdez will forever be in my prayers! I have learned and experienced things here that have helped shape who I am. Things I will never forget. Memories I will cherish forever. I am also glad for facebook. I will be able to keep in touch with a lot of people after my mission with it. :)

Soooo, that is the change. Tomorrow I have a new area and a new companion. I am excited to see what the Lord and I and my new companion can do in Santa Fe!! :)

This past week was really good! We had a great stake conference and two general authorities from the Seventy were there. We met them both and shook their hands! There were a lot of good talks about the missionary work. Now is the time for members and full time missionaries to work together! :) Also, three of our great investigators went to the conference. 1- our wonderful 14 year old Andrea. 2- Jose (the young man from the bus who is now living with a member family). And 3- Carina and two of her young children (the investigator we found last Sunday knocking doors). Update with Carina- her and two of her children now have baptism dates for July 12th! So excited for them!! :) Other awesome amazing thing. Remember that Andrea had a boyfriend??? Well, we have sent the Elders in his area to visit him....he now has a baptism date too! For the 28th of June!!!!!!!! :) Wow! So great!

Well, there definitely are a lot of blessings here. I have been changed by my time here in Capitan Bermudez and am forever grateful to my Heavenly Father for what He has done for me and for all of these people. The Gospel is amazing and I TESTIFY that it CHANGES LIVES. I know that Christ lives! I know that He loves us! I know that if we put our trust and confidence in the Lord that He will change us and make us better then what we were. I love Him!

I love all of you! Have a great week! Keep the faith! :)

Con amor,

signing out from Capitàn Bermùdez

Hermana Lindsey Woodfield :)

District Meeting

With Hermana Withers

No comments:

Post a Comment