Sister Woodfield

Sister Woodfield

Monday, March 17, 2014

New Companion!



Okay,okay,....everyone is dying to know. Who is Hermana Woodfield's new companion?!?!?! Hahaha, ella se llama... HERMANA EUSTAQUIO. :) She is from Peru! Woohoo!!! Wednesday morning I dropped off Hermana Gimenez at a bus station and then went to the mission home with some other trainers to receive our new companions. I really am so blessed with the opportunity I have right now. I know that I am training so that I can learn and grow a lot too. There are a lot of moments when Hermana Eustaquio shows or tells me something and I feel like the trainee. :) She really is awesome! She has a strong testimony and is willing and ready to work hard. I also am extra blessed because she likes to cook delicious food from Peru. haha :)

But yeah, this week was great! Friday it rained SUPER hard. We had ponchos and an umbrella and were still soaked! Haha, it doesn't rain very much or very hard in Lima, Peru so this was a great new and welcome-to-argentina experience for my companion. Hahaha, but I am grateful that there wasn't a lot of heat. :) While we were in the rain we stopped and talked to a young man named Luca in the street. We shared that we were missionaries and gave him a card and invited him to church. It was a good contact but we were still really suprised when Sunday morning in walked Luca into the church!!! My testimony of talking with everyone was definitely strengthened. You never know when someone is prepared and going to act with the invitation we give. :)

I know Heavenly Father is preparing a way for everyone to hear the joyous message of the restored gospel of Jesus Christ! I am so grateful for my mission! :)

Have an awesome week!


Con amor,

Hermana Lindsey Woodfield

p.s. cool thing today! We were in Rosario with some other missionaries for Pday and a group of people from the United States stopped and talked to us. Turns out that they are members. Turns out that one of them is the Mission President for Boise, Idaho. Turns out that he knows my cousin Elder Tyler Woodfield who is serving over there. He says that Elder Woodfield is a great missionary!!! What a small world! Hahaha, cool moment. :)



Goodbye to my wonderful mini-missionary, Hermana Gimenez!!!!




My new companion Hermana Eustaquio!!!!




With President and Sister Guiliani



Hermana Eustaquio cooking some wonderful Peruvian food!




No comments:

Post a Comment