Sister Woodfield

Sister Woodfield

Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Saint Mary's Day in Argentina


Hola todos!!!! :)

Sooooo, today is Saint Mary Day here...a big holiday. Everything is closed down and it was hard to find a place with computers. SO, I am out of time to write. Sorry that this is so short. BUT everything is going really well!!!! Melina and Jose are happy and doing wonderfully. The Romero family is progressing and doing well. They are reading a lot in the Book of Mormon and have gone to church for over a month now. :)

I am EXTREMELY grateful to be a missionary and share this gospel that I love so much with everyone. :)

Okay, I have an assignment for all who read this!!! The church has made a big effort this month to help bring everyone closer to Christ through a program called ´´He is the Gift´´. There is a website that has a 3 minute video that you can share on Facebook. The website is christmas.mormon.org. I know that if everyone watches it and then shares it on facebook MILLIONS of people will feel the love and hope of Christ more in their lives. Please do it. :)

Well, that´s all for now folks! Sorry again that I can't write more. I love you all! I know the gospel of Jesus Christ heals ALL wounds- physical and spiritual ones. :)

Con amor,

Hermana Woodfield

No comments:

Post a Comment