Sister Woodfield

Sister Woodfield

Tuesday, April 22, 2014

I Love Capitan Berumudez!


It is transfer week!!! Anddddddddddddddddddddd, I am staying put. I get to stay in my beloved Capitán Bermúdez for at least another 6 weeks! :) I honestly was a little surprised to hear that I would be staying (I think it is rare for a missionary to be in an area for longer then 6 months) but I am definitely happy about it! There is still a TON to do and I am excited for the opportunity to have more time to improve and work here. I am also excited to be with Hermana Eustaquio for more time. She seriously is a WONDERFUL missionary and it is really fun to be with her. She is a firecracker! Haha, she has a passion for the work and she helps me a lot.

I am also grateful to be here to work more with our great investigator, Belkis. She went to church this past Sunday with her mom and two sons. They also invited us to have lunch with them. She has accepted a baptism date and we are working on helping her to prepare. She has some fear of the water and half jokingly-half seriously showed us a snorkel and asked if she could use it in her baptism. :) Hahahahaha, I think she has less fear now but we will keep working on it. :)

In other news, the recent convert Yair (chico who was baptized about 2 months ago) is going to turn 12 soon!!! We are helping him to prepare to receive the priesthood. So proud of him!!! Every Sunday morning he wakes up early and goes to his neighbor's house (member family Rodriguez) and wakes THEM up to go to church. :) Haha, he also sits in the very front seat of the sacrament meeting and takes notes. Gee, he is great! :)

Happy Easter everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) Here in Argentina they celebrate with huevos de pascua. ( Easter eggs) But they are a little different. They are hollow chocolate eggs with m&m like candy inside. and they don't hide the eggs...just eat them. Haha, the traditions I am used to are not here BUT it was still a great Pascua because a lot of less active members went to church. :) Poco a poco, Capitán Bermúdez is growing. :)

Love you all! have a great week!!!!! :)

Con amor,

Hermana Lindsey Woodfield


At the Stake Center


Happy Birthday Hermana Eustaquio!


Huevos de Pascua


Melanie Rendon's Birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment