Sister Woodfield

Sister Woodfield

Monday, January 13, 2014

Hello loved ones!!!!! :)


Sorry- I don't have much time today.

We have a new companion! :) She just got here from the Guatemala MTC and is from Honduras. She is way cute! And she definitely helps Hermana Van Wagenen and I to speak in Spanish. :)

Update with investigator Alejandro- the plan is for him to get baptized this Friday!! :) He has a lot of faith- I love it! He even came to the church on Satuday to help clean. And this Friday is his birthday. What a great birthday present- baptism! Eternal salvation! :)

I love something that Nelly said in a lesson this week. She said that she understands now why she has trials. That before they were just hard things but she knows they have a purpose now. I love this! The gospel gives us such peace and reason to everything!!!

Sorry again that this is so short. I hope you all have a wonderful week! Thanks for all of your love and support!!!!! :D Jesus Christ lives and can and will help us with everything!

Con Amor,

Hermana Lindsey Woodfield

No comments:

Post a Comment