Sister Woodfield

Sister Woodfield

Tuesday, November 18, 2014

I love you, Santa Fe!!

Well folks, Santa Fe and I are still going strong!!! I am going to have the same amount of time here as I did in my beloved Capitàn Bermùdez. :) I have pondered a lot about why I have had so much time in my areas and I have felt that I have learned more this way. A few transfers ago I was praying and asking for help to have more patience and be more diligent....what better way to learn then to be in the same area for 7 months??? Heavenly Father knows better then I. :) But really, I am very happy to have another transfer here with these people that I have come to love so much. I know that Hermana Randall and I are going to be able to see a lot of miracles in this next month and half. We have already seen tons!

We are getting VERY close to the marriage and baptism of Melina Britos!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hermana Randall and I are so excited!!! :) She is so wonderful and very firm in this sacred decision.

The Romero family is doing great as well. This past Wednesday was the seventh birthday of little Kimberly. We went by to give her an alfajor (basically the biggest and most delicious cookie ever) and had a great visit with them. On our way out a car pulled up and out went the ward primary president with her counselor and their kids. They had a cake in one hand and a little present in the other. It was a wonderful sight that brought the biggest smile to Kimberly`s face. Hermana Randall and I just felt overjoyed to see the love and support of the members for this new family who is trying to come unto Christ.

Things are going great here in Santa Fe! Being a missionary is the best! :) I know that God lives and that He loves us! Everything is possible if we have faith!

Con mucho amor,

Hermana Lindsey Woodfield



Holding a very small baby kitten and there is a peacock in the back :)








La familia Romero in church!!







With some of the daughters of President Zanni!

No comments:

Post a Comment