Sister Woodfield

Sister Woodfield

Monday, May 5, 2014

Grateful to be an instrument


Hello all! :)

This week was a good one! We had quite a few meetings and had to travel so we were not able to have all of the lessons we wanted to but it was still good. :) The big news this week is that Belkis is still preparing for her baptism! WE ARE SO EXCITED. My time and experiences with her are memories that I will never forget. She is a prepared child of God who was placed in our path in exactly the right moment. I love her so much and am so grateful to my Heavenly Father that I have been able to be an instrument in her story. :) I'll keep you all updated with her progression and baptism! I will send a picture of us with her and her two kiddos soon!

We have also been working with a less active family. They are WONDERFUL and are returning church and progressing a lot. Yesterday in sacrament meeting their 16 year old daughter went up and bore her testimony with me. :) Proud moment! And the mom of our amazing 14 yr old investigator Andrea bore her testimony too! She is a member who was less active for years before we started visiting her and her daughter. Now they come to church every week and in her testimony she said that she is happy and that it feels good to be doing what God wants. :) Ahhhhhhh, I love it!

There are a lot of hard and sad moments on the mission...but there are SO MANY incredible moments that make it all so worth it. I am able to see a lot of people change and progress. BUT I am also seeing a lot of change in ME. I wouldn't trade this year and a half of my mission for anything. :)

Well, time to get to work. :) Love you all!!!!!!! Have a great week!

Con amor,

Hermana Lindsey Woodfield

No comments:

Post a Comment